I was very fat, I think I had the opposite of anorexia, I’d look in the mirror, which wasn’t very often, and used to think that I looked ok, but clearly I was kidding myself.
We are far more than our size. I’m also a chartered psychologist and an award winning career coach with Amazing People. I help people to understand who they are to help them identify a great career path and then support them to get the job they want. A lot of the work I do is motivational and I’ve used these techniques on myself.
I’ve had six books published with my 7th later this year:
- FAT to Fantastic, January 2012
- How to Get a Job in a Recession, 2nd edition, October 2011
- Now you’ve been shortlisted, February 2010 – a best seller!
- Winning Interview Answers for First-time Job Hunters, October 2009
- How to Get a Job in a Recession, March 2009
- 17th Century Wedding Customs, 1997
Outside of work I’m passionate about music and love living in the country. I now love fitness and health too!